Friday, November 6, 2009

My Song Of The Week:You Belong With Me by Talor Swift

You're on the phone with your girlfriend


She's upset


She's going off about something that you said


She doesn't get your humor like I do





I'm in my room


It's a typical Tuesday night


I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like


She'll never know your story like I do





But she wears short skirts


I wear T-shirts


She's cheer captain


And I'm on the bleachers


Dreamin' about the day


When you wake up and find out what you're looking for has been here the whole time





If you can see that I'm the one who understands you


Been here all along


So why can't you see you belong with me


You belong with me





Walking the streets with you and your worn out jeans


I can't help thinking


This is how it ought to be


Laughing on a park bench


Thinking to myself


Hey, isn't this easy

1 comment:

  1. i love dat song.how come u didnt type all of it?
    xoxoxo
    genesis

    ReplyDelete