Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Personality And Lifestyle:

im funny, crazy, smart, curious, and a cool person. i lyk to get out of the house. i lyk to dance, sing, and go out and have fun. i 'm in luv with singing and i have been sining for 10 YEARS. since i wuz the age of 4. i want to get accepted into a high school that deals with music. lyk Reforming Arts..my english teacher is going to help me try to get into that school. so far, i've met chris bown, raven symone, sean kingston, m-c lite, and Lloyd. they have followed their dreams and succeeded.so i KNOW i have a shot of making my potiential. so yeah...that's a secret huge peek of my lifestytle.

Luv,
Neisha Starr xoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. how did u get to meet all those stars lol thats cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cool you got to meet these celebreties i wish i would 2. your just lyk me were so smiliar. i think you should try your best and make your dream come true.if you try you'll be a very big person in life....
    your homegurl,
    genesis<3<3
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx 4 ur comments
    neisha star...luv alwayz..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete